After several weeks of discussions, the Ruck Science team is pleased to announce a new partnership with the second college alumni association to join our sponsorship program. Starting this month, the rugby alumni association for Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute will begin receiving donations from Ruck Science. (In actually fact, we’ve made a few donations already!). The RRAA as they are known are made up of former players from RPI who started the alumni club to have a way for the Alumni of the RPI RFC to support the active members of the RPI RFC. Learn more about the organization and what they’re doing for rugby in New York state.
Mission of RRAA
The RRAA aims to provide support to current players at the RPI RFC. To achieve this, they raise money for equipment other support for the actives for all undergraduates participating in the rugby club. Post graduation, the RRAA hopes to facilitate networking opportunities and continued involvement with the entire RPI rugby family. Additionally, for anyone who still has the desire to strap on some rugby boots, the RRAA offers opportunities to play with other Men & Women alumni in various tournaments throughout the year.
The RRAA in action
The partnership announced today between the RRAA and Ruck Science aims to provide the alumni association with an obligation-free source of revenue and a way to monetize the purchasing power of the association’s members. Unlike a traditional sporting sponsorship, the RRAA will have $0 in setup costs. No banners, signs or printing costs. Instead, the association will receive a cash donation for every purchase placed on ruckscience.com that mentions the “RRAA”. Ruck Science will donate up to 20% of the value of every order straight the the club.
How to support the RRAA
- donate directly through the donation page of their website
- Attend one of the yearly events the club hosts like the 4 leaf 15s which is coming up in March
- enter “RRAA” when you checkout on ruckscience.com
If you’re an RPI Alumni member
A couple things to keep in mind if you want to try out Ruck Science and compare us to other nutritional supplement manufacturers:
- Sign up for Rucks (our rewards program) and you’ll get $20 to spend before your first purchase.
- Check out the rugby sample stack which has all 4 of their custom rugby supplement blends in a handy carrying stack for just $20.
- Use these coupon codes for great introductory offers RRAAINTRO will provide 30% off your first order INTROSTACK will provide 50% off sample stacks. Enter RPI Alumni as your rugby club during the checkout process so they know where to send the donations!