It can be difficult to maintain your strength and conditioning during the rugby season. Thanks to the boys from Rugby Renegade, we now have a complete 12 week in-season rugby training program!
This eBook outlines daily workouts, includes a training calendar and will give you the perfect framework for training DURING the rugby season. For more information about rugby strength and conditioning, you can take a look at the Rugby Renegade website which has a tonne of other free resources and articles.
How does it help you?
- daily in-season rugby workouts
- complete training protocols
- simple recovery tips and tricks
- Monday – Lower Body Strength & Power
- Tuesday – Upper Body Strength & Power
- Wednesday – Recovery/Rehab
- Thursday – Total Body Strength & Power
- Friday – Total Body Strength & Power (Non-Playing)
- Saturday – Game Day Conditioning
- Sunday – Recovery/Rehab
This book is for reference and informational purposes only and is in no way intended as medical counseling or medical advice. The information contained herein should not be used to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or medical condition without the advice of a competent medical professional.
The activities, physical or otherwise, described herein for informational purposes, may be too strenuous or dangerous for some people and the reader should consult a physician before engaging in them. The author shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this book.