Unless you're a personal trainer, it can be tough to develop your own pre-season strength and conditioning program for rugby. Thanks to the boys from Rugby Renegade though, we now have a complete 12 week pre-season rugby training program you can download!
This eBook outlines daily workouts, includes a pre-season training calendar and will give you the perfect framework for training before the rugby season starts. For more free resources on pre-season rugby training check out
How does it help you?
- daily pre-season workouts
- complete pre-season protocols
- calendar for managing pre-season program
- Monday – Upper Body Strength & Running Conditioning
- Tuesday – Lower Body Strength & Met Conditioning
- Wednesday – Recovery/Rehab
- Thursday – Upper Body Strength & Running Conditioning
- Friday – Lower Body Strength & Met Con
- Saturday – Conditioning Session
- Sunday – Recovery/Rehab
This book is for reference and informational purposes only and is in no way intended as medical counseling or medical advice. The information contained herein should not be used to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or medical condition without the advice of a competent medical professional.
The activities, physical or otherwise, described herein for informational purposes, may be too strenuous or dangerous for some people and the reader should consult a physician before engaging in them. The author shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this book.